PREPARING FOR YOUR SESSION
WHAT TO BRING...
- Several extra outfits (while you may not wear every outfit, it is good to have several on hand)
- Casual and formal outfits
- Matching shoes (for full-length poses)
- Long sleeves and solid colors (to keep the focus on you)
- Letter jackets, uniforms, musical instruments, pets or any other props that reflect who you are
- Make-up, hair supplies, and accessories
- Friends and parents (to assist you and even join you for a few poses)
- Be prepared to pay your session fee ($35) the day of your session
TIPS TO LOOK YOUR BEST...
- Check your outfits for wrinkles and place them in a garment bag
- Do your nails (clear or neutral colors work best)
- Guys, be sure to shave the night before
- Limit exposure to the sun a few days before your session to avoid sunburns or tan lines
- Avoid getting a new hairstyle or cut right before your session. Instead, select a comfortable style that you know looks good.
- Get a good night's rest
JUST BEFORE YOUR SESSION...
- Do your hair and make-up before you arrive
- Apply concealer and powder to minimize any blemishes and then stop worrying (portrait retouching will eliminate blemishes on your final order)